From Daily Kos, the nation’s largest progressive community.
Action You Can Take Now
- Sign the petition: Elect the president by national popular vote
- Sign if you agree: Jeff Sessions must resign, and a special prosecutor must investigate Trump’s ties to Russia.
- Sign the petition: No more preemptive wars
- SIGN AND SHARE: Reject Trump’s plan to eliminate the Meals on Wheels program
- Sign if you agree: Allow Syrian refugees into the United States
- Sign the petition: Don’t mess with Social Security!
- Sign if you stand with Sanctuary cities and campuses
- Sign the petition: Appoint a special prosecutor on Russia’s ties to the Trump campaign
- Sign the petition: I am not a reporter, and I want to see Donald Trump’s tax returns
- Hold Congress Accountable for the Trump regime: Attend a Town Hall near you during the April recess.
- Want to fight back against Trump and scare the hell out of congressional Republicans? Chip in $5 to Democrat Jon Ossoff and help win the special election to replace Trump’s anti-Obamacare hatchet man in Congress.
Founded on May 26, 2002, Daily Kos is at once a news organization, community, and activist hub. Among luminaries posting diaries on the site are Jimmy Carter, Barack Obama, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders, and dozens of other senators, congressmen, and governors. Even more exciting than that, however, are the hundreds of thousands of regular Americans that have used Daily Kos to shape a political world once the exclusive domain of the rich, connected, and powerful. Visit Daily Kos now.